Are you a Technical Business Analyst (BA) looking to join a fast paced and exciting team?
We are currently on the lookout for someone to join an exciting Liverpool based client as a Technical Business Analyst on a 12 month Fixed-Term contract.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of Agile methodologies, excellent documentation, and communication skills alongside the following:
• Previously worked within a development team and Scrum environment.
• Ability to quickly gain the technical and behavioural elements of a project.
• Be comfortable doing high-level business process testing and using software.
• Technically minded, and willing to grow their knowledge within IT.
• Ability to translate complex technical solutions to plain English.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipate requirements, discover areas for improvement and implement solutions.
• Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Act as the point of contact for stakeholders and users to understand needs and propose designs and/or services to meet these needs.
• Undertake impact analysis of planned solutions/changes.
• Document and communicate results to various stakeholders.
• Ensure that the relevant practitioners and SMEs are engaged.
• Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimisation strategies.
• Consideration of legacy business objectives.
• Alignment with overall project objectives
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.