Our client, a market leading company within their sector are on the lookout for a Business Analyst to join their team due to growth. As the Business Analyst, you will be experienced in working across multiple and varied projects spending time with stakeholders across all business functions defining requirements, supporting solution developments and all subsequent phases of build, test, deployment, and post-implementation support.
You will need strong analytical skills combined with an understanding of how business functions operate to help you interpret a request for a requirement or system / business function and ensure correct understanding and communication of what is required. This is a new role for our client; however you will be part of a solutions department with like-minded individuals working on creating solutions to problems within the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: Business Analyst
* Directing analysis and discussions to elicit targeted business requirements that are fit for purpose.
* Prepare comprehensive business requirements documents that meet the needs of business stakeholders and support appropriate operational best practice.
* Review and dissect ‘As Is’ processes and establish necessary changes required to ensure optimal ‘To Be’ processes are defined.
* Define and manage plans to ensure deliverables are completed within agreed time frames and are in accordance with agreed client specifications.
* Identify Risks, Issues, and Assumptions & Dependencies to Project and Programme Managers as required with mitigating actions where applicable.
* Actively support Technical Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the completion of technical specifications and participate in solution design activities.
* Support all stages of testing such that the implemented solution reflects all of the agreed requirements and support defect management and any change requests that may emerge.
* Provide input into development of training needs, procedures and business readiness plans to ensure smooth implementation.
* In co-ordination with Project and Programme Managers, manage post implementation support to minimise disruption to the business.
* Diligently follow-up any outstanding issues with business users or IT developers to ensure that projects and change initiatives are closed out promptly.
* Review team working practices/procedures to identify opportunities to improve quality or productivity.
* Any administrative duties as required within the role or additional duties as requested.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills: Business Analyst
* Performing analysis and report writing.
* Documenting As-Is and To-Be states.
* Process mapping and modelling to drive system and solution requirements.
* Functional and Non-Functional requirement definition and documentation
* Creating test plans, scenarios and defect resolution plans to support system and user testing activities.
* Computer System Validation (CSV), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and wider GxP practices is highly desirable.
* Target Operating Model definition will be advantageous.
Display the following;
* proven ability to integrate with team and build relationships with clients.
* Ability to build excellent working relationships with other employees and departments.
* System savvy, quickly understanding the core elements within our client’s bespoke ERP and Web platforms.
* Curious and analytical mindset.
* A drive to help people solve problems.
* An understanding of how data connects together to form relationships and know how this can be used to find problems and solutions is critical.
* Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.