Templeton and Partners are looking for a Azure Data Engineers for one of our multinational client in Oil & Energy on an initial 12 months contract with potential to extend. The role is based in London, UK but remote working.
Please be advised this role is INSIDE IR35
We are looking for a candidate with 6+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role. They should also have experience using the following software/tools below:
Experience with ETL tools (Informatica, Alteryx etc)
• Experience with Azure: ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
• Nice to have experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Nice to have experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Nice to have experience with stream-processing systems: Storm
Can demostrate working on projects from the – what the purpose of the project? how you went about delivering the business a solution? what tech stack did you use?
How much invovlement/contribute to the project? – The client is looking for someone who has been either an individual contributor or more than 60% of the project you worked on
I look forward to reviewing your application and discussing the role further with you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.