Our client, a rapidly growing start-up is on the look-out for an Automation Engineer to join the team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate cloud, virtualisation or infrastructure systems engineer. You should have a wide-ranging knowledge of both solution development and operations, including automation workflow development, infrastructure management, system administration and automation toolchains.
You don't need to know it all, we can teach you, but you need to be self-motivated and comfortable in a start-up culture!
* Solution architecture and design, implementation and configuration, and systems integrations relating to cloud management platforms and infrastructure automation tools.
* Custom automation workflow development, including custom scripting and API integrations
* Application and service requirements modelling, including infrastructure-as-code, across private and public cloud offerings
* Solution development around automated application lifecycle and release management
* Building Proof of Solutions / Proof of Value demonstrations to customer requirements
Skills & Experience:
* Strong knowledge of cloud solution architectures and design, for private cloud solutions and at least 1 public cloud provider
* Strong knowledge of platform and infrastructure virtualisation technologies
* Additional knowledge of server and storage solutions, and hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) advantageous
* Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code and infrastructure automation, especially Ansible or Terraform
* Good knowledge of a scripting language and API integrations (Python would be an advantage)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.