Application Support Analyst
Farthest Gate Ltd are a bespoke software development company in the heart of London who are growing and looking for the right candidate to strengthen their service desk team.
They currently create and deliver digital processes to support organisational change across some of London’s largest Boroughs, amongst other clients, and are looking for an Application Support Analyst to grow the current support team.
* Providing 2nd line support to users, getting information to the development team to resolve incidents with 75% of your time based on Support and 25% on Projects
* Installing and Implementing new code to UAT Production Environments
* Release note and Knowledgebase document creation
* Provide client training where needed
* Maintaining documentation and managing own workload to make sure all tickets are within their agreed SLA
* Attend support meetings where needed with occasional onsite support.
To be considered for this role you need previous experience / technical understanding of:
* Previous demonstratable experience in an IT Support role with a customer-facing role
* Ability to diagnose application problems using documentation and troubleshooting skills
* Using an ITSM application and knowledge of raising clear documentation within JIRA for the development team
* SQL Querying MYSQL
* Time management and prioritisation skills
Working or knowledge of any of the below is highly desirable but not essential:
* Linux Scripting and command line
* ITIL Foundation
* Zendesk, Jira (ITSM Software)
* Reporting Software
* VMWARE, Solarwinds, Unix server knowledge
* Basic project management
* APACHE, PHP, Laravel, Alfresco, SOLR Indexing, website troubleshooting
* Previous government experience especially within the Parking sector
What Farthest Gate Ltd can offer you in return:
* Central London office location
* Training and development – Your colleagues have over 100 years of combined industry experience who will help develop your skills and knowledge
* Increased annual leave with the length of service
Location: Kings Cross, London
Salary: £28K – £32K plus annual performance-based bonus
Hours: 08:30 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
You may have experience of the following: Application Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support, Support Analyst, IT Support, 2nd Line Support Analyst, Second Line Support, Technical Support Analyst, Linux, MYSQL, SQL, APACHE, PHP, Laravel, Alfresco, SOLR Indexing, ITIL, VMWARE, Solarwinds, Unix etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.