This role will suit someone already established in IT and Application Support, who is keen to build a career in Application Support and progress to 3rd Line. (This opportunity will happen quickly for the right candidate) There are also other opportunities for learning and career advancement. The role may also suit someone from a QA background looking for a change in direction.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills. You can take ownership of the issue and conduct deep investigation, either resolving the issue yourself or getting it to a point where it's easier for the developer to fix. Basic SQL and Data Analysis skills will be required.
* provide customer support by answering phone calls and emails from customers, within the time frame set out internally. Aiming to resolve any issues on first contact where possible and managing customer expectations when this isn’t possible. Accurately recording a detailed account of all communications and documenting issue reported, the work completed, and resolution used. Investigating any customer concerns and escalating to the relevant department when required. Investigating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving environmental/network issues. Talking customers through a series of actions to help resolve issues and where necessary aiding them remotely. Install relevant extraction software and assist customers in resolving any resulting environmental issues, including liaising with third parties where applicable. Assist with re-installation of software if required during the customer's tenancy with us. Completing data input tasks and data management tasks. Maintaining customer self-help guides in-keeping with product developments and distributing to customers as required
* demonstrate domain knowledge with a good understanding of how customers use our products to analyse/interpret data, the source and integrity, encouraging them to build their own narratives around data trends. Strong understanding of terminology and concepts of educational data in school settings a huge bonus.
* manage customer complaints, calmly resolve issues while focusing on customer retention. Escalating or feeding back where needed.
* be responsible for data management by keeping customer data updated accurately within our CRM, namely contact details for the main stakeholders who are responsible for the product.
* have knowledge of the products to facilitate conversations with customers about feature requests and product queries whilst managing expectations. Maintain an understanding of all parts on the products, staying abreast of all product developments.
* show technical understanding using your ability to bridge the gap between customers and internal technical team. Understanding how the product works on a technical level and being able to explain this in an easy to understand way.
* achieve targets and KPIs set by your line manager.
* manage your workload to service incoming queries and appropriately prioritise tasks independently.
* work collaboratively with peers within the business to ensure efficient results for customers.
* adhere to compliance to strict policies to safeguard the privacy of all data and to comply with GDPR.
* champion a caring, collaborative and collegiate culture that puts the customer front and centre.
We’re looking for someone who brings…
Customer service experience, complaint handling, CRM, technical and analytical skills, organisational skills, interpersonal and communication skills, aptitude for technical problem-solving, patience, meticulous and methodical nature, attention to detail, a logical mind, resilience under pressure, enthusiasm for continual learning.
We’ll see it as a bonus if you also bring…
Experience of working in education technology, understanding of educational data, Salesforce experience, exposure to other data analytical tools and dashboards, PowerBI, basic SQL use, database administration, software development skills at any level.
This role can either be remote or in the office post covid-19. All staff are working remotely currently
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.