Role: Application Developer
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Competitive Benefits
Start: ASAP – Interview slots this week
Jackson Hogg have an exclusive and urgent opportunity for a broadly skilled Application Developer to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting Engineering organisations in the North East.
This role will see you joining a new and rapidly expanding IT Team helping to implement several business-critical projects ranging from ERP and Workflow rollouts to shaping the continuous development of the IT systems.
The ideal candidate will have specifical knowledge of ERP’s (ideally IFS), Sharepoint and application development with a love for working in a very fast environment and a willingness to take on any challenge and learn new skills.
* BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Extensive ERP experience (specifically in IFS is highly desirable)
* Excellent knowledge of application development
* Knowledge of either SQL or Oracle
* Sharepoint, Workflow and Power platform experience is advantageous
* You must thrive in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an application developer to join a progressive and dynamic organisation within a rapidly expanding IT team offering excellent long-term opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply below, or you can contact me at Peter.barrett @ Jacksonhogg .com if you have any further questions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.