Inside Sales / Account Manager (Army & Military) – £40 Base and up to £60K OTE + Company Car
I am looking for a Inside Sales / Account Manager, based remote, anywhere in the UK.
You will have at least 1-2 years experience in Account Management and selling Software or Hardware in to the Public Sector with focus on the Army, Navy and Military.
Your main products will be Hardware such as field tablets and portable handheld devices. I can pay you up to £40K base per year OTE earnings of up to £60K plus a Company Car
This would really suit someone closely associated with the Military or a very keen interest.
* Promote service and Product sales – Tablets, Mobile Devices and Handheld units to the Public Sector.
* Develops and implements short and long-range plans as well as targets in his/her assigned area of responsibility to achieve sales goals.
* Identifies customer service performance and recommends improvements.
* Personally covers assigned accounts with direct customer contact to enhance the Company’s name and optimize orders and profits.
* Reports product performance problems identified by customers.
* Searches out customer problems that may offer product development opportunities.
* Administers assigned area within established policies including developing new business proposals and enhancement of existing accounts.
* Requests technical support with customer, as required.
* Maintains key account program within area.
* 1+ years of recent experience working with or in the Navy / Marie Corps
* 1-2+ years of sales experience or significant foundational customer knowledge
* Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
* Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business
* Consultative sales experience and challenging companies/businesses to think differently
* Own and managed the entire sales process and cycle from start to finish
* Proven track record of exceeding goals and quota
* Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments
* Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated negotiation skills
* A logical and analytical thinker
* Strong technical aptitude
* Strong computer skills – Word, Excel and Salesforce / CRM systems a plus
* Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
* Strong attention to details
* Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.