3rd Line Support Engineer required by one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. Our client have around 100 IT professionals over 50 different locations and have recently invested millions of pounds in IT systems consisting of Microsoft and Cisco technology utilising enterprise technology via a private national wide area network.
The 3rd Line Support Engineer will have the following essential skills and experience:
* Must have experience of MDM, Apple and Jamf are both bonus to have experience in.
* Strong IT Support, Networking and Infrastructure background including hands on experience with Azure, Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2012/2016, SCCM, Exchange, Office365, Sharepoint, VMware or Hyper-V and Cisco knowledge or experience.
* Design and Implement solutions to educate end users on how to use systems and software. This person must have experience of designing and delivering projects and solutions.
* Experience of being the last point of contact and taking on problems which others cannot solve.
* Self-starter is critical for this role – someone who can come up with solutions to problems – a real passion for being able to take a problem and solve it!
* Experience of writing technical documentation, and being able to roll this out to individuals and teams to put procedures and standards in place.
* ITIL or Prince2 or MCSE would be highly desirable
* Experience of working in a multi-site environment and supporting multiple users.
* Multi-tasking skills including the ability to handle multiple projects including internal and external projects.
* 25 days per year + Bank Holidays (8) rising to 30 days after 5 years + BH on top
* Pension Scheme with a Local Government Provider
* An opportunity to work with new technology – HP Servers and CISCO
* An opportunity to learn and develop new skills. A good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional.
* Be able to work from home 1 day per week.
How do you like the sound of this role? Are you ready to take the next great job in your career – Simply apply for this role – and we will respond to your application within 24 hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.