3rd Line Support Engineer (Networking)
* St Helens, Merseyside
* £35,000 per year
* Plus excellent company benefits (pension, flexible-working, healthcare, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
* Experience working as a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer with c3+ years of IT Support Engineer experience
* Knowledge of Networking principles (WAN/LAN/ VLN/DHCP/DNS/STP) and terminology
* Basic Azure knowledge and understanding would be useful
* Managed Services industry experience (MSP)
* Any related certifications would be a huge advantage (MCP, ITIL, CCNA, MCSE etc.)
* Virtualisation – VMware, Hyper-V
* Office365, Veeam, Citrix, Group Policy, etc.
* Experience delivering cloud migration projects such as Office 365 migrations etc.
My client are a managed service provider who have been established for a number of years and they are looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join the team. As the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer you will be working as part of a small, close knit team which will give you the perfect opportunity to have exposure to lots of different technologies and systems. You will be set personal and career goals along the way that fall in line with what the business is trying to achieve.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a 3rd Line Support Engineer based in St Helens; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I’ll call you back to discuss the role in more detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.