2nd Line Support Engineer
Security Clearance: Active DV
* Are you looking for a career in IT that will provide training and skills in a dynamic environment?
* Can you work as a team to provide support enabling continued service to our customers?
* Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
Our customer is looking to grow the team with committed people to provide support for customers across the region.
The successful 2nd line engineer will join an existing team to provide technical infrastructure support within a dynamic and fast paced environment. Initially based in London and moving to the Hampshire area (M3 Corridor) the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of supporting infrastructure applications, ideally within a secure environment.
The role will involve supporting internal/external customers, providing solutions and fixes. Investigating reported failures for delivery and working with 3rd line technical support staff. Therefore ensuring disruption to the service is kept to a minimum and within service level agreements. This opportunity will suit a junior technician with an appetite to lean in and learn new skills.
* Windows Servers/Workstations
* Incident Response Management
* Windows SharePoint
* Internet and Information Services (IIS)
* Windows Active Directory
Hours are (Apply online only) to cover 37 hours as directed by the team lead. There will be provision for either 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch depending on availability of staff to maintain the CMO Service.
Flexibility will be required with the possibility of moving to a shift work pattern (Apply online only) or (Apply online only) with 1-hour lunch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.