2nd Line Support Engineer
Do you want to have the freedom to explore and provide the best solutions for your clients?
Do you want to have the opportunity to grow and advance your career within a company that will give you 12 days of personal development time every year?
Working within our innovative Network Operations Centre (NOC), you’ll provide 2nd line technical escalation support and maintenance work to external and internal customers. You’ll ensure that incidents, requests, and problems are resolved in an efficient and professional manner, in line with service level agreements.
Fundamental to this role is the ability to offer exceptional customer service, through excellent written, verbal, and organisational skills, whilst delivering accurate technical resolutions to issues. You’ll manage your own time and workload to process multiple incidents at the same time, ensuring effective resolution. In turn you’ll expand your technical skills by supporting some challenging and interesting products and technologies.
• Previous experience in a similar role and exceptional customer focus
• Significant Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 Desktop skills and experience
• Microsoft Office Applications (2013, Office 365) experience
• Windows 2012/2016/2019 basic server administration
• MS Active Directory and Group Policy Administration Experience
• MS Exchange (2013/2016/2019) and Office 365 administration experience.
• Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP administration
• Some networking experience, e.g. VLANS, Routing protocols, Switch administration
• An understanding or interest in learning cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
• A full UK driving licence and access to suitable transport as there may be the occasional requirement to visit customer sites to resolve issues which cannot be fixed remotely, or for ad-hoc onsite work.
About the company:
Perfect Image has nearly 30 years’ experience of designing, delivering, and managing intelligent IT solutions. We’re able to support customers with everything from a simple single-system data analytics migration to a full Modern Workplace solution. Partnering with only the best technology providers, we’re a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, AWS Consulting Partner, Qlik Elite Partner, and Alteryx Premium Partner.
We’re committed to the ongoing development, well-being and progression of our people and providing them with a great environment to work in. You’ll work within a friendly team environment and you’ll be supported in learning new products, technologies, and obtaining relevant certifications. In fact, we’ll give you 12 days of personal development time every year!
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• An enhanced pension scheme
• Extensive training
• A modern and comfortable office space
• Promotion from within as much as possible
• Summer & Christmas staff parties
• Fresh fruit and yoghurts supplied daily when in the office
• A casual dress code
• An opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry
You may have experience of the following: 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst, Technical Operations Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, Service Desk Analyst, 2nd Line Support, 2nd Line IT Support, 2nd Line Technical Support, IT Manager, Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineer, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.