2nd Line Support Engineer
Up to £28,000 – 25 days holiday, remote working (rota basis)
Due to further growth of the business, we are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join an industry leading IT function. Along with reporting into, and having the full support of, the Service Desk Manager, the successful 2nd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for playing a crucial role in keeping IT services running smoothly across the organisation.
• Support IT systems design, installation and maintain internal communications systems.
• Fix hardware, software and networking issues according to specification.
• Maintain and administer IT policies and processes
• Help to provide user training to new and existing staff
• Respond to general IT requests such as setting up workstations.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
Essential Experience / Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent or have relevant extensive industry experience
• Ability to troubleshoot network and software issues and deliver solutions
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and willingness to learn
• Familiarity with Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Linux, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Slack
• Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
If you are interested in the 2nd Line Support Engineer position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.