2nd Line IT Support Engineer is required to join a dynamic IT Consultancy who provides IT Support to multiple charities across London. The role will be based a minimum 3 days per week onsite in Stratford or Canary Wharf.
The main focus of the 2nd Line IT Support Engineer role is to provide support remotely, face to face and via tickets to users at one specific charity based in London. The successful candidate will ideally have 3 years' experience of working as a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer and must have strong technical skills with a good ability to fault find and problem solve under pressure.
2nd Line It Support Engineers wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate at interview that they have experience in the following areas:
Strong working knowledge of Office 365 both on premise and in the cloud
Previous experience and knowledge of ticketing systems
Working knowledge of MS Azure
Working knowledge of MS Technologies – Windows Server/Exchange/Active Directory
Some exposure to security technologies and toolsets such as BitDefender
Knowledge of networking infrastructure – LAN/WAN/DNS/Firewalls
PC/Laptop rebuild, configure, autopilot
Software and hardware support resolution
This is a high volume position and candidates wishing to apply must have experience of working within a highly pressurised working environment.
Location: Minimum of 3 days per week on site in Stratford or Canary Wharf
Permanent Salary: £30,000 – £34,000 per annum
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
– Fast, long-term career development. Our client invests in their staff through training, both E-learning (Pluralsight), labs, and exams, an annual personal development plan (PDP), mentoring, and a strong support framework from colleagues, managers and HR. They want their staff to evolve and grow with the company.
– Technology. Our client works hard to lead our competitors in bringing new technologies to market. Staff are exposed to the latest technologies so they can understand and share the benefits of those technologies with our customers.
– Wellbeing. Our client invests in Workplace Wellbeing and are aligning to the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index
– Benefits. Our client pay good salaries with annual bonus active after 12 months based on company performance. Salaries are reviewed in line with PDP goals.
– Transparent approach: staff are provided with clear and fair KPIs on how their performance will be measured, and how they measure that of their colleagues. We encourage learning proactively and ensure that mistakes are similarly an opportunity to learn.
– Responsibilities: They encourage staff to develop their responsibilities and work independently and proactively, with their support network available when required
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.