CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 400 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Our clients include well known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
We are currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join our fantastic team in Wooburn Green. We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills. A real passion for technology and support are essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for progression and training.
* Provide 2nd/3rd line remote support and solutions to our clients
* Work alongside Professional Services and Account Management teams fixing issues
* Support and consult with 1st Line team as an escalation point
* Involvement with technical handovers from Professional Services team to helpdesk
* Handle VIP support requests
* Liaise on behalf of clients to 3rd parties
The candidate should have experience in some of the following:
* Windows SBS 2008/11, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019
* Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory Sync
* Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Print Management
* DNS and DHCP networking experience
* Remote Desktop Services – Dell Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and iDrac)
* Dell Hardware (Servers, SAN and iDrac)
* Troubleshooting advanced networking issues across firewalls/routers, wireless access points and switches
* Ideally experience working for an MSP
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent telephone manner, written English and communication skills
* Ability to prioritise case load and manage time effectively
* Proactive approach to improving the quality of service we provide
* Remaining calm and focussed under pressure
* Fantastic problem solver able to think outside the box
* Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
* Incentivised training
* Contributory pension scheme
* Savings around childcare, gyms, technology, cars, vouchers, cups of coffee, cinema tickets and discounts in restaurants
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.