1st Line Support Engineer – SC Security Cleared
Cranwell – Nr Lincoln / Nottingham
up to £24,500 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer / Desktop Support Engineer with SC Security Clearance, to join a leading IT Support company, based on site at a very large and prestigious site near to Cranwell, Lincoln and potentially Nottingham.
Joining a team of engineers, you will be responsible for the provision of IT support, deployment and maintenance in line with the clients SLA. It will include:
* 1st Line support of Desktop Machines, Laptops, Application Software
* Configuring of Desktop and Laptops
* Print Services (MFDs)
* User support MS Office
* Basic user administration using Active Directory
* Operating Systems (Windows 10)
* Audio Visual
In order to be successful in your application for the 1st Line Support Engineer position, it is essential that you are:
* Security Cleared – ideally SC level (will consider lapsed or able to obtain)
* At least 1 years’ experience in a similar 1st line support Engineer position.
* Supporting and configuring end user devices
* Active Directory
* This would particularly suit anyone from an MOD background
* A good team player.
* A full UK driving licence
Any experience working in a Government or military background would be useful but not essential.
If you are a Security Cleared / or able to obtain Security Clearance, IT Technician, 1st line support engineer, Helpdesk Engineer or Service Desk Engineer with strong Desktop Support skills and Active Directory and located near to Cranwell, Lincoln or East Nottingham then please send your CV to me today! It's a great position and will go quickly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.