HRGO are looking for an experience Systems Analyst to join a leading financial company based in central London, E14. Supporting and supplying workforce management solutions to their clients.
The role of the systems analyst is to work with business users and IT to plan, design and work with subject matter experts to enable the development team to deliver effective information and operations systems in support of core organisational functions.
* Assist in planning, design and deployment of new applications and existing applications
* Meet with decision makers, systems owners and end users
* Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing system
* Create systems change proposals
* Create system models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers
* Conduct research on hardware and software products
* Provide orientations, coordinating and training to end users
* Work closely with developers.
* Degree qualification in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems.
* Proven experience of over seeing the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products
* Technical knowledge of Crystal reporting, SQLserver and My SQL
* Experience with core software applications
* Project management skills
* Excellent listening, self motivation directed with good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to conduct research
* Attention to detail
* Strong customer service orientation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/73768 →