Our client, a leading and innovative global financial services company are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their Digital Organisation, working within one of their teams to build and further evolve both new and existing products.
You will be involved in designing and specifying and leading on the development of internally developed desktop, mobile and web applications.
You will be involved with requirements gathering and technical discussion in a project. This will involve communication with product owners and stakeholders to meet the requirements.
You will be able to oversee aspects of software delivery, delivering consistently and proficiently to a high-standard. This will be through a mixture of bringing in new ideas and technologies.
It is expected you will support and help junior members of the team in learning and picking up concepts, and supporting them in achieving joint delivery of projects and features.
You will be required to act as a SME/Technical resource in supporting wider strategic objectives of Global Infrastructure and Operations, often being required to give insight on how the products of the team function and play within a wider picture.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Acting as a senior developer within Global Infrastructure & Ops
• Able to gather functional and non-functional requirements and translate these into solutions and rapid prototypes.
• Create and maintain operational and support documentation.
• Coach, mentor and support junior members of the team in their development.
• Be a competent “Full Stack” developer
• Excellent rounded knowledge of the .NET Framework
• Experienced with Unit Testing. (eg. NUnit)
• Excellent understanding SOLID, DRY, Object Orientated programming, and related advanced concepts.
• Version Control (eg. GIT)
• Experienced with Relational Databases and SQL.
• Excellent problem solving, debugging and analytical skills.
• Be expertly familiar with the development lifecycle (eg. CI/CD, DI and UI testing)
• Experienced working with cloud hosting and provisioning tools.
•Cloud Hosting (eg. Azure or AWS) and Cloud Provisioning (eg. Terraform)
•Understanding of design and consumption of RESTful Api’s.
• Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
• Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
• Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
• Up to 30% discount for some products plus discounts for Friends and Family.
• Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/89875 →