Head of IT/IT Manager required in Cambridgeshire
If you are an experienced IT Manager looking for an exciting and challenging new role, this opportunity could be just what you’re looking for.
Head of IT – Salary –
• Approximately £50k Basic – Negotiable depending on experience
• Monday – Friday role with occasional weekend and on-call coverage
The Next Step Automotive Recruitment present an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to head up the IT function within a significantly sized Automotive business in the Cambridgeshire area.
Head of IT – What we are looking for –
• An experienced IT professional
• Dynamic, focused and a strong leader
• Confident and capable decision maker
• Commercially aware
• Analytical approach
• Great relationship builder
Head of IT – Responsibilities –
You’ll lead a team of 3 IT professionals, supporting a large, family-run Automotive organisation, spanning over 20 businesses across several counties.
• Proactive evaluation of company systems
• Deployment of scheduled software and security measures
• Providing effective technical support for end-users
• Ensuring licencing compliance
• Upholding data security, both internally and externally
• Compliance with GDPR
• Implementing an effective disaster prevention and recovery solution
• Oversee the IT helpdesk, in order to ensure business continuity
• Providing reports to and attending meetings with Senior Management
This is an exciting role that requires a stable and relevant career profile, along with a strong leadership aptitude.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apple by contacting Christian Major at The Next Step, quoting Job Ref. TNS1121
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to everyone individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82984 →