£(Apply online only) per day
Contract: 4 – 6 months
Do you want to step into a contract job where you can drive change and affect the businesses growth? Do you want to implement new systems, support new and ongoing IT projects across hardware, software and networks?
In this job role you will have a hands on approach to IT, covering variety of responsibilities from; providing IT support internally, implementing new systems, driving change and strategy into the IT and Operations teams, sourcing hardware and software, project manage and liaise with stakeholders.
– Manage day to day support tasks – 2nd and 3rd Line
– Develop IT & Operations strategy and functions
– Infrastructure, Network, Desktop Support with;
– Building and maintaining virtual machines
– Configuring routers, switches, firewalls etc.
– Active Directory, Exchange, Office products, Group Policy
– Windows environments
– Cloud knowledge with Azure or AWS
Commutable from – Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Ipswich, Felixstowe, Thetford, Diss, Colchester
Keywords – Job, Suffolk, IT Manager, IS Manager, Operations Manager, IS / IT, Infrastructure Manager
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/103474 →