Due to continued growth, this IT and Technology business is looking to appoint a dynamic, ambitious and experienced Business Development Manager. With further ambitious growth plans in place for the future and hundreds of existing clients, this is an exciting time to join a thriving business. The office environment is extremely welcoming, with a collaborative and supportive culture in place and can offer further developmental opportunities.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the company. This will include working to achieve company sales targets and taking a leading role in further developing the brand. You will also have accountability within Marketing and PR.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Contributing to the development of the company strategy across the business
– Delivering sustainable sales growth, maximising company profit and achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
– Leading and developing sales, PR and Marketing initiatives
– Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships
– Developing and managing accurate sales and revenue forecasting and planning
– Working with managers to ensure new products benefit customers
– Developing new and existing sales channels
– Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with external stakeholders including customers and advisors
– Proactively identifying new opportunity within the existing customer basis and winning repeat business
– Identifying and reporting back on market trends
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
– Educated to Degree Level, ideally in a business environment (management discipline would be advantageous)
– Knowledge of the IT industry
– Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
– An appreciation of the demands of meeting targets
– Excellent commercial awareness
– Full UK driving licence
You must have proven experience in:
– Achieving sales targets in the region of £5 million per annum
– Selling office based technology
– Identifying, researching and cultivating high level contacts and prospects
– Preparing bids and forecasts
– Opening, negotiating and closing sales
You will receive a competitive basic salary of between £24,000 and £28,000, depending on your experience. OTE is anticipated at £40,000 and you will also receive either a company car or mileage allowance.
This is a permanent, full-time role. You will work from 8am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am until 1pm on a Friday.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Katie Newton is the point of contact for this role. You can get in touch with her on (Apply online only) or at (Email Removed)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/87363 →