My client has a fantastic new job opportunity for a number of Sales Executive / Junior New Business Development Consultants that have excellent negotiation, customer service and telephone skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with business customers.
You will have the drive and passion to develop new clients, generate and follow up on leads and have a consultative approach to your work, which will lead to long lasting client relationships.
You will demonstrate a commitment to business development and have a genuine interest in the corporate market and a real drive and tenacity with a positive attitude.
Recent Graduate Applications will be considered.
As a success candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, technology driven Company that can offer training, a clear career progression plan and the chance to earn a great salary.
Generation of new accounts / opportunities through:
• Business intelligence gathering / market research
• Lead generation, targeted activity / cold calling
• Following up marketing activity
• Quoting customers and closing opportunities
• Customer visits to introduce the Company as and when required
To maximise revenue / profit from every managed account through:
• Developing a thorough understanding of the customer’s business needs
• Introducing as many core product sets as possible to each account
• Developing multiple contacts within each client account
• Providing a high level of customer service
• Understanding the customer’s business / future growth plans and upsell solutions where possible
• Consistently achieve set targets and objectives
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As an ideal candidate, you should have the following skills and attributes:
Must have previous experience working as a Sales Consultant or experience as an Account Manager (providing you have business development skills), Lead Generator, Telesales / Telemarketing or similar based role
Recent Graduates with at least a 2.2 (or equivalent) considered
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
Target drive and highly competitive
Willingness to learn and develop your skills set and product knowledge
An interest in IT / Technology would be extremely desirable, although not essential
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126537 →