1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Service Desk Analyst, Windows Support, Windows 10, Windows Server.
Job title: 1st / 2nd Line Support.
Salary: £16,000 to £22,000 per annum.
Location: Outskirts of Cardiff.
Our ambitious highly regarded client, a leader in infrastructure services is seeking a 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their expanding service desk team to provide support for a number of leading clients.
Ultimately, the service desk analyst should contribute to an improved service delivery and resolution of customers faults. In addition you will be tasked with continuous improvement of the overall IT support offering. This is an organisation that rewards strong performance with progression and offers opportunities to be exposed to the latest infrastructure technologies.
* 1st / 2nd line technical support – Windows 7 – 10, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server etc.
* Logging tickets for faults that come through the service desk system.
* Working to tight SLA’s.
* Working with service desk software.
* Experience providing 1st / 2nd Line Support working with Service Desk systems.
* Strong communication skills.
* Experience providing windows 7 – 10 support, Password resets and account management.
* Experience working to tight SLA’s.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call (Apply online only) and speak to Ryan Lewis for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126564 →