An exciting and challenging new role has arisen for a talented C# Developer who has strong skills using Xamarin to come and join a start-up company that is having a real impact on the NHS. This is a fully remote role, whereby you will be working from home. There is no requirement to visit the office at any point.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the codebases that power my client's iOS and Android apps. You will collaborate with multiple teams across the company to achieve the business goals ensuring timely delivery representing both Development and Product. As a strong C# and Xamarin developer you will need to have a strong understanding of the strategy as well as clear visibility of the technical risks associated with change.
– Work with the Design and Senior Management teams to build and maintain cross-platform mobile applications.
– Drive Development coordination and execution towards the delivery of new project features and improvements
– Evangelise department practices and processes
– Facilitate meetings/workshops as needed for your projects
– Reduce surprises during execution
– Support Product Leads as required to accomplish current initiatives
– Encourage and facilitate the documentation of technical solutions
– Stay current in new IT technologies
– Promote a culture of high performance, transparency, ownership and learning
Skills and Experience:
– Experience in cross-platform mobile application development
– Experience with Xamarin framework
– Solid experience with C# development
– Experience working with .NET Core
Apply today to hear more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.