Salary will be completely negotiable and dependent on relevant background and experience and will include significant growing benefits.
The client, a growing technology business with lots of opportunity to develop a career and based in central Manchester are seeking a WordPress Developer to join their team at this exciting time of growth. You will be working on the whole of the website, and will therefore need solid knowledge of front and back end.
Purpose of the role:
* Ramping up of existing site in terms of look/feel and design.
* Turn the site into a memorable technology company website.
* Building Brand from a UX/UI perspective with the technical ability to create it.
* Working with branding and animation team to embed animation video into areas of the site using relevant code.
* Working alongside PR Manager/Content Creator to develop engaging and relevant content.
Requirements & Experience
* Workable knowledge of front and back end design
* Ability to place complex animated video into the site
* Knowledge of WordPress and HTML
Nice to have:-
* SEO knowledge to improve tagging and google rankings
This role sits within the marketing department, however the company employ a number of developers across all areas of the business, therefore you will have lots of colleagues who share your passion and background for developing and can work collaboratively and develop your own skillset and career.
Projects can be wide and varied over time working across the while business.
You will need to be able to work autonomously and will need to work and collaborate well within a team. You will be working on existing projects as well as a number of new exciting projects using exciting new technologies to allow you to develop your skill-set further.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful business as it continues to grow, and you can be a big part of that journey
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.