We are currently looking for a Website Product Lead to join UK Leading Environmental Solutions Organisation to help them through an ambitious digital transformation program. The role is a key part of the IS + T division and you will help transform an exciting portfolio of digital products.
The Website Product Lead will report into the Website Product Owner providing functional and technical expertise in the development, management and support of our digital website products in a continuous improvement cycle. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Website Product Lead you will be championing business users providing insight to the development function working on the development of our Customers Hubs & Customer Portals, to ensure systems are always fit for purpose.
2.The role will support the Product Owners visionary of the area helping on items within a product backlog to ensure stakeholder and user needs are being met at all times whilst delivering BAU front line support to our users and managing helpdesk tickets where necessary.
3.In the role you will have chance to create new functionality, features and functions in a constant cycle of improvement by helping translate complex system offerings into tangible potential deliverables to the business with full impact considerations.
4. The Website Product Lead must have an appreciation and understanding of data and its application to system design, ux, design, stability and accessibility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Website Product Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical / Business Analytics or computer science area.
2. Proven experience in digital / website / ecommerce field.
3. A liking of problem solving and appreciate of data and systems
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.