Zachary Daniels Recruitment is currently working with a leading premium retail business. Our client has an omni channel route to market with online being their business channel. They have grown rapidly over the past few years, and are currently searching for an Interim Web Developer on a 20 hour contract who will be mainly responsible for the front end development of their web platform and websites, with opportunities to work on their mobile application framework as well.
Key aspects of the role include:
– Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms including Spotify Plus.
– Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
– Agile Development Process.
– Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
– Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
– Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
-Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
-HTML 5 / CSS3
– Core MVC
-Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
-Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions, with strong problem solving skills and the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.