Website Content Administrator
£18,000 Salary per annum
Our client is an established, family owned manufacturing business, supplying an extensive product range to businesses across the UK and Worldwide. Due to continued growth within their business, they are now looking to recruit a Website Content Administrator to join their growing business.
You will be responsible for ensuring the company website is up to date, accurate and relevant. You will be working closely with a number of departments to develop and support the growing catalogue of products and services. If you love anything web related and are passionate about making sure that the very best is achieved from the websites for user experience and for the business then we would love to hear from you.
What will you need?
* Maintaining websites and ensuring the content is accurate, consistent and up-to-date
* Liaising and building relationships with external online technical support team
* Researching new product lines and ranges
* Sourcing and updating imagery and artwork
* Reviewing client/customer feedback
* Website testing and evaluation
* Copywriting content for the web
The ideal candidate
* Able to multitask and prioritise work schedules
* Ability to build close-working relationships with immediate team and wider company
* Confident telephone manner
* To be able to work well both individually and as part of a team
* A fast learner and analytical thinker
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Deliver quality and accurate work to tight deadlines
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn
* Well-organised with the ability to multitask
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for both recent graduates and applicants with A Levels (or equivalent) who have a good understanding and/or work experience in HTML and CSS.
A working knowledge of Photoshop is highly advantageous
20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Shut down over Christmas
Initial training and on-going development
Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility
Full Time permanent work
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.