We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join a market leading organisation as they go through a period of exponential growth and investment within the business. You will be involved with various cloud-based projects including multiple web applications, microservices, and serverless components within an environment which includes; Embedded and Bluetooth sensors, embedded Linux systems and Android handsets trough to Amazon Servers running cloud-based applications and databases.
You will be:
– Designing and developing high quality, testable code in cloud based applications.
– Working with various internal teams to implement new features.
– Debugging applications to support our customer service team in the field.
– Ensuring software is delivered to a high standard and is properly tested.
You will have:
– Strong understanding of front-end technologies with HTML and CSS
– Knowledge on code versioning tools such as GIT
– Experience of developing and working with RESTful microservices
– RDBMS skills
– Data visualisation and Analytics
– Agile experience using Scrum
Ideally you will have:
– Experience working with AWS Cloud Infrastructure or similar
– Experience with Bash/ Python
– Experience with frameworks such as Angular.js/ ReactJS
– Knowledge on No-SQL databases ideally MongoDB
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation in a period of growth with a very exciting, market leading product to work on. You will quickly gain invaluable knowledge across a range of new and imerging technologies in an environment that promotes self growth.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.