Web Developer / Technical SEO – Salary c £35k – £45k + Bonus (Home-based/Remote)
A rare opportunity for a Software Developer or Web Developer that wants to become the residential Technical SEO expert. This role will be split between building Web Applications and owning our Technical SEO strategy.
Perfectly suited to a developer who has always been interested in and wants to spend more time focusing on Technical SEO. The role has the availability to be split as seen fit by the potential applicant.
The organisations have a number of global websites which reach millions of people globally, as well as a number of responsive mobile-apps and single-page sign on applications. Any Developer that has experience in page speed, performance and any experience with SEMrush or lighthouse will be of interest.
Totally remote, with flexible hours throughout the week, Monday to Friday.
Role will vary / depend on how much focus is on development VS technical SEO
* Technical SEO including and not limited to crawling, indexing, rendering and website architecture
* Keep pace with algorithm updates, understanding the business impact and development requirements to maximise impact.
* Can optimise all technical SEO aspects of our websites for maximised indexing and keyword relevance.
* Analyse, understand, and communicate complex issues or needs to produce specific requirements that supports the overall SEO strategy.
* Be comfortable with industry tools to monitor rankings, traffic, conversions, competitors, and link profiles for our stakeholders.
* Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
Technical SEO Developer, SEO Web Developer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.