This challenging and exciting opportunity, working from home, requires an experienced professional possessing the required skills and knowledge set out below.
Our client is one of the world leaders in the electrical installation equipment manufacturing and supply sectors, offering a broad range of LV installation products through HV switchgear and industrial installation applications. The company employs around 400 people in manufacturing operations throughout the UK, and brings together some of the electrical industry’s most impressive and established brands renowned for their outstanding quality, safety excellence and excellent value for money, and designed to meet the exacting requirements of specifiers, wholesalers, contractors and end-users in the domestic, commercial and industrial markets alike.
Due to an ongoing commitment to their continued and ambitious growth plans, our client is now seeking to appoint an experienced Web Developer. Reporting to the Head of IT, you will take the direct and total responsibility for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function, and according to specifications. In doing this, you will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Additionally, you will support the Marketing Team with the running of key digital campaigns across various platforms, including web, social media, email and PPC.
Key Tasks / Skills / Requirements
* Back End Development – software, databases, and API’s
* Front End Development – interface and visual design
* Multimedia Content Development
* Creation of reliable and high-performing applications and services for the company’s website
* Experienced in various content management systems, and also Adobe suite, Illustrator and Photoshop etc
* Experience with server-side frameworks (ASP, ASP.NET) and database systems such as SQL or Oracle etc
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
* Demonstrable skills in e-commerce, cross-browser compatibility, web user interface design (UI), security principles, web services, digital marketing practices (social media, PPC), SEO and analytical assessments and object oriented design
An attractive salary (permanent) plus an extensive benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate, along with longevity of work and career progression, given the company’s commitment to future growth and their global market leading status
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.