Webtrends Optimize is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented web developer to implement website optimisation projects (AB Testing, MVT, Personalisation) using our enterprise-grade testing and targeting platform.
Web Developer Primary Responsibilities
* Working with analysts and technical specialists to architect solutions to challenging problems
* Implement highly-critical projects to tight schedules and precise deadlines
Web Developer Required Skills
* 1 or more years’ experience in fast-paced commercial website development environments
* Solid grasp of how the web works, including HTTP requests, cookies, ajax, single-page apps, etc
* Awareness of responsive design practices, including Bootstrap CSS
* Private Medical
* Dental cover
* 25 days holiday
* Contributry pension
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.