JOB TITLE: Web Developer
SALARY: £30,000 – £40,000
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Our Leicestershire based client are a fast-growing company that provide specialist software to businesses.
The successful Web Developer will be required to:
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Create and maintaining software documentation.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Design and implement new features and functionality.
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Our client is looking for strong Web Developer applicants with the following experience:
• Python templating languages: Django, Jinja2.
• Firebug, Chrome inspector.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Design experience
• Experience with Unix (Linux, MacOS) development environments
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS
• Mobile-first progressive design
• CSS pre-processors: SASS, LESS
• JS scripting
• Static site generators
• Development for older browsers: IE8, IE9
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES:
Web Designer, Web Developer, Web Analyst, Web Business Analyst, , Graphic Designer, Web Development Manager, Web site Designer
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in: Web Designer, Web Developer, Web Analyst, Web Business Analyst, Graphic Designer, Web Development Manager, Web site Designer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/134570 →