The THOMAS Recruitment Group are recruiting a Web Developer on behalf of a Client based in the South West. Our client is seeking a self-starter who will own their development decisions and drive solutions to completion.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Working with a small team to design and build web applications. These will integrate with the Company’s current infrastructure and products to provide performant services, feed data pipelines and new solutions.
* Working closely with product owners to ensure the services are designed to serve their needs.
* You will have access to online training courses in a wide variety of topics to help you keep developing professionally, as well as be able to attend conferences to keep your skills up to date.
* Upholding high engineering standards
Skills & Experience
* Experience designing and implementing SQL and/or NoSQL database schemas with an emphasis on speed and scalability
* Experience designing, building and consuming RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs
* Knowledge of source control (git)
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
If you are interested in this position, then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.