We currently have an open position for a web content and customer aftercare professional to join the team and work within these roles on our awesome baby products range.
* Be responsible for all customer aftercare enquiries, you will work with the customer and the supplier to resolve any and all issues. We have developed a tried and tested protocol for you to follow so no experience is necessary however you will need to be a problem solver and extremely emotionally intelligent.
* Write and edit posts and descriptions for the online products, reviews and blogs.
* You will learn all the behind-the-scenes systems and processes that keep us running like a well-oiled machine.
* Work with the warehouse team as and when required assisting with pick and pack duties. The role completes the circle and is extremely satisfying.
* Other varied business activities as required, the breadth of skills learned is extensive.
* Desire to learn and work in customer aftercare.
* Diligent and with high attention to detail in approach to tasks.
* Strong editing and proofreading skills.
* Strong project management skills and a high level of organisation.
* The ability to flexibly adapt your writing style to match our corporate personality and brand.
* Hours will be weekdays (Apply online only) with flexibility to work weekends.
* Ability and willingness to work with even the most difficult customers
* Passion for the written word and persuasive rhetoric.
* A desire to get to know and understand ecommerce.
* A healthy respect for deadlines, and the drive to see projects through to completion.
* A love for most of the following: personal development, health and well-being, positive mental attitude and being a team player.
IF YOU WORK WITH US, WE CAN OFFER YOU
* Competitive pay with overtime
* High business exposure
* Relaxed start-up environment
* Young and ambitious team environment
* Career opportunities
If you are a dedicated, responsible and motivated individual with a positive attitude and passion for what you do, then we would love to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.