Web Application Developer – PHP, Laravel – Norwich – to circa £40k, for the right person remote working would be allowed with occasional travel to Norwich.
Our very successful and expanding client are looking for ingenious, ambitious, and professional techies to join their award-winning team. They are focused on creating beautifully crafted products with a central focus on customer conversion via a great user experience. They have an exciting bunch of projects about to start and looking for more talent to join the team in the Norwich office as a web application developer!
You’ll become a key part of the team helping to support and build websites and web apps using a variety of technologies & frameworks such as Laravel, WordPress, VueJS & RESTful API’s.
Having a strong understanding of both front and backend development is a must, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to proactively action any unexpected problems you may encounter! They love to keep pushing forward and trying out new toys to gain a greater understanding and become well versed in picking the best tools for each job; so as a team member here you’ll be required to remain agile and excited (well, not too scared) of trying out new concepts, trialling them and rolling out to a production-ready standard.
They have roles in Norwich and would consider remote working for the right candidate.
– Strong understanding of PHP & Laravel features and best practices.
– Knowledge of Laravel ecosystem (Forge, Horizon, Passport, Socialite, etc.).
– Be able to produce; quality, minimal, accessible HTML & CSS.
– The ability to work with multiple frameworks both server-side and client-side.
– Good understanding of integrating with different types of APIs.
– Experience working with Git version control.
– Experience working with package managers (Composer & NPM).
– Experience with modern development/build tooling (Webpack, Babel, ESLint, etc.).
– Understanding of Servers and Hosting Solutions
– Experience upgrading PHP/Laravel projects.
– Experience upgrading Vue projects.
– Experience working on SaaS products.- Experience working with WordPress.
– Experience working with Linux/Apache/NGINX.
– Experience with CI/CD tools (Bitbucket Pipelines, DeployHQ, Forge, etc.).
– Experience with Tailwind CSS.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.