Vulnerability Management Consultant EUSC (198ww) – Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France – Competitive Salary
Our Client is an International leading space and security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
Our Client is looking is looking for a Vulnerability Management Consultant to work in the city of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Management of the network maps of the system infrastructure (“under development “, “as designed “, “as operated “).
• Vulnerability risk scoring and mitigation strategies definition.
• Reporting to stakeholders on the vulnerabilities under their responsibility.
• Supporting the Cyber Security Manager during the Cyber Review Boards by preparing and participating actively the required Board inputs.
• Provide support to the Cyber Security Manager on any other tasks under its responsibility.
• Provide support to the GSMC Operations team on any other tasks under its responsibility.
• Keep GSMC Vulnerability Management archive and related procedures up to date.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University Degree in the relevant discipline.
• Significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment with at least 4 years of experience in vulnerability management.
• Experience in dealing with the drafting of risk reports and security advisories.
• Background in computer security, preferably obtained in a security operating centre or similar environment.
• Good understanding of compiler specifics, operating system concepts, security models, and the causes of existing vulnerabilities and the potential to exploit them.
• Experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.
• High level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Project experience in space programmes.
• Knowledge in other European languages.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible for an EU or national personal security clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL or above.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.