VMware Virtualisation Engineers x 2
+ Based in Erskine
+ Paying £400 – £420 per day
+ 6 Month contract + possible extensions
+ SC Cleared positions
+ VMWare, VSphere, Powershell, PowerCLI
Must hold active SC Clearance to gain acces to client site
This role reports into the Virtualisation Engineering team leader and Hosting capability lead working on various UK programmes and accounts. We are looking for a very experienced Virtualisation Engineer with expertise in VMware and vSphere technologies plus they must also have proven scripting skills in PowerCLI.
Core Skills and Experience:
* Strong VMware vSphere product experience in designing and engineering solutions
* Strong VMware product administration, hardening and troubleshooting experience
* Strong PowerCLI/PowerShell scripting skills and experience
* Understanding of virtual and physical server infrastructure capacity and scaling.
* Able to write clear and concise implementation and operation guides
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* VMware NSX, VSAN, SRM & vRealize product experience
* Storage experience, preferably Netapp
* Configuration Management
* Experience of infrastructure deployment and management tooling including the use of XML files
* Enterprise networking
* Windows Server OS
* Active Directory and Group Policy
* Terminal Services, Citrix XenApp, VDI
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.