IT – (phone number removed)
We are looking for some experienced infrastructure engineers with broad technology experience and the ability to quickly learn new skills to help design and implement the infrastructure platform, integrate with various existing cloud platforms and applications.
The successful consultants will have an in-depth understanding of industry leading virtualisation technologies from both a design and implementation perspective. The candidate will be able to demonstrate technical capabilities and solution offerings for virtualisation across the infrastructure, desktop, management and cloud focus areas.
* Experience working in an enterprise environment
* Experience of Infrastructure and Cloud based design, implementation and maintenance through f software vendor or service provider e.g. multiple desktop virtualisation and cloud computing projects
* Experience working on desktop virtualisation projects
* Technical experience with VMware vSphere (Design and implementation)
* System administration hands-on experience with Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server)
* System administration hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Unix (Solaris, HP-UX, or AIX), Linux (Red Hat, Centos)
* Active VCP status
* VMware Horizon View
* Workspace One experience
* Infrastructure scripting e.g. PowerShell, Perl, Python
Interested? Want to find out more? Please call Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.