SoCode are looking for a a User (UX) Researcher for our client, a Global Investment Bank who are building a new UK Digital Bank from scratch. This is one of the most high profile and scaled programs in the FinTech community globally and has attracted 500 of the best technologists in the UK.
You'll be working in an un-resource constrained start-up environment, with modern inspirational leadership who have all come from leading positions in global tech giants.
In this role, you will be working alongside designers, product, content and engineers committed to creating customer-led products and services.
You will play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. You will work with stakeholders across functions and levels and have impact at all stages of design and product development. You will lead and explore user behaviours and motivations by conducting primary research such as field studies, interviews, diary studies, participatory workshops, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and working closely with teams analysing behavioural/app data.
– Conduct user research in a given product area and work closely with Design, Content, Product and Engineering
– Advocate and provide guidance how to use customer insights and data to inform decisions
– Present and communicate user research and recommendations to the wider organisation
– Contribute to best practices, research methodologies and frameworks to drive efficiency across the organisation
– Be an advocate for the customer and foster a shared understanding of customer first approach in the organization
– Work with Design, Product, and other Researchers to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
– Contribute and advice on research plans and overall user research strategy and methods
– Manage and conduct generative and evaluation research
– Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences
– Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
You'll Need to Have:
– Hands-on experience in roles as User/ UX researcher
– Experienced in a wide range of exploratory and evaluative research methods
– User research methods in product and/ or service development
– Experience scaling research processes and defining best practice
– Passion for championing the customers
– In-depth understanding of UX, UI, design
– Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or related field or equivalent professional experience
– Experience of retail banking, fintech or similar areas (desirable)
As a leading investment bank, our client is not price sensitive and will want to find the best person for the job. As such, a very genrous salary of £70,000 to £110,000 will be on offer + an industry leading package, pension and bonus scheme.
Still Reading? Here are the Next Steps…..
CVs for suitable candidates will be contacted immediately – to apply, please forward your CV via this advert and a SoCode Consultant will be in touch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.