Our multinational client is currently seeking a talented UX Designer to join there team and drive the UX design of there world-class data analytics products. Working together with the UX Lead, the successful candidate will be collaborating with product managers, business analysts, developers and technical authors, in an agile environment, to deliver an exceptional experience for our users.
* Develop intuitive, usable and engaging designs across our suite of web-based enterprise applications.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of interaction design, information architecture, usability and visual design, with excellent attention to detail.
* Collaborate with product managers, subject matter experts and business analysts to identify product requirements and UX enhancements.
* Communicate your designs to peers, senior stakeholders and developers using wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
* Work closely with developers to realize your designs to pixel perfection.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors Degree (or international equivalent)
* Experience working on/designing Software products
* Strong experience as a UX Designer, able to manage your own projects and influence stakeholders with your approach to software design.
* A portfolio showcasing detailed examples of your work.
* Design tool experience (eg. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator).
* Prototyping experience (especially in HTML and CSS) would be an advantage.
* Experience working in an agile environment.
* Experience working closely with developers to deliver designs.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.