UX Designer required by a growing FinTech company based in Guildford, Surrey. The company are going through a large growth phase within their development team and are now looking for a UX Designer to join in a brand-new role.
The UX Designer will be responsible for
– Driving UX best practices and methodologies
– Researching, designing, specifying and helping drive forward a new design system for the product's web-based platform.
– Defining and designing solid user-centric experiences across the product.
– Developing user personas, user experience maps and scenarios, user flows and other artefacts.
– Planning and conducting user insight / research sessions (team and strategic level) to gather end user feedback, conduct usability testing activity, and interpret data and qualitative feedback.
– Visualising designs using prototype tools (Figma) and provide design specifications working closely with platform teams.
Full UX process experience
– Design systems.
– Collaborative working with UX team, product managers and engineers.
– Logical, step-by-step approach to ensure designs are user friendly and simple for end users.
– Design principles and experience of UX relative to digital products.
Experience enterprise web application UX design would be advantageous, but is not essential.
If you are seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.