Our client is a leader in the field of Property & holiday rentals, recently having celebrated their 25th anniversary.In that time, their business has grown from a home-based operation to the market leader. As they continue to expand their Technology capability, they now require an experienced UX designer.
This is a full-time, permanent role within an expanding Product team dedicated to providing high-quality, industry-leading solutions to facilitate the growth ambitions of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-skilled team with a proven success rate at a crucial point as it revamps its UX and CRO capabilities.
As the newest UX Designer, you will be accountable for the following areas of responsibilities:
* Applying creative, technical and interaction design skills to design usable and aesthetically pleasing and websites
* Implementing ideas and suggestions quickly and efficiently as part of a fast-moving programme of changes and experiments
* Being instrumental in improving the online customer experience in order to improve conversion and serve the business' commercial objectives
* Communicating effectively with product owners to clarify brand and aesthetic requirements as well as technical impediments
* Working collaboratively with an Agile team to expedite both projects and regular, incremental updates to web sites
* Playing a role in shaping and developing the UX team, sustaining an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals towards the goal of serving customers better
* Contributing as a team member and work collaboratively and courteously with other staff members and project stakeholders to meet business objectives
* Proven experience of successfully designing usable and aesthetically pleasing e-commerce sites in a commercial environment
* Strong understanding of UX design methods and approaches to design thinking
* Ability to demonstrate the commercial benefits to any design changes made
* Understanding of Agile methodologies in a fast paced and collaborative team environment
* Working collaboratively in a team environment
* Strong communicator who is able to tell a compelling story, including a solid rational behind all design decisions and thinking
* Experience in Sketch, XD and other relevant design tools
* Experience working on large e-commerce websites
* Experience taking a data-driven approach to decision making
* Understanding of A/B testing methodologies
* HTML5 & CSS3
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.