Our client a leading SaaS organisation is seeking a Program Manager to increase the efficiency and operations of their UX and other design teams. . Remote working initially, eventually London based. 12 month contract.
* Evaluate how work flows through Design functions & cross-functional partners
* You'll help keep teams on track, execute specific design initiatives intended to grow team culture, industry expertise, and team impact.
* Lead one-off unique initiatives involving deep cross-functional and cross-geo partnership
* Identify opportunities that include both quick wins and systemic change
* Enable the company to increase the quality & efficiency of Design output through optimized tools, aligned processes, and methodologies
* Flexibility over working hours, based on priorities and projects, is required.
* 6+ years in Design Operations or similar Program Management or operations roles, with additional experience working with cross-functional Design teams
* Expertise delivering initiatives that impact on operational and/or spending efficiencies on time and on budget with measurable and quantifiable metrics
* UX Design- need to understand and speak the lingo.
* Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and how to amplify them through operational excellence
* Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Experience with globally distributed teams is a plus
* Global comany and role
* Long term contract
* Possible conversion to perm
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.