Immediate Interviews for applicable candidates
A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented User Experience Designers to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
These projects are for their Government clients so they require consultants who have security clearance to SC and DV Level, therefore you will have the right to live and work in the UK, be a British national and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
– Designing research programmes that get to the heart of client challenge and help our solution design and delivery teams achieve successful outcomes
– Planning & costing stand-alone and embedded research activities
– Conducting research programmes
– Synthesising and communicating research insights and findings in compelling and immersive ways
– Embedding research and testing into large, multi-program/feature delivery projects and establishing ways of working between the work-streams to ensure that insight is shared and used across the project
– Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and proven ability to use these two sources of insight in parallel to inform and develop findings
– Designing and delivering the design research elements of continuous improvements programmes, working with live platforms to help inform optimisation and enhancement strategies, usually alongside data insights specialists
– Collaborating with designers, strategists and technologists to turn research insights into meaningful solutions that have a real impact on our clients, their customers and society
– Client-facing advocacy for the purpose and value of user research
– You’re a design research thinker and shaper – you have a clear set of ideas and opinions about the craft, as it continues to evolve. You’ll bring that to bear by supporting the Head of Design Research across direction, capabilities and profile of the design research team, and as part of the wider community of researchers across all businesses.
– A commitment to ethical research methods, which you evangelise for and reflect in the practices of the design research team
– Understanding of GDPR and other compliance that impacts research
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.