We have a great opportunity for a UI Developer/ Engineer to join a market leading insurer who own a high number of the UK’s most recognisable insurance brands, such as Churchill, Green Flag – and are based only a 15 minutes commute from Central London. If you have the personal drive to succeed and embrace the setting out of strategy and enjoy working in a technology rich and agile environment, then get in touch.
The company we work with have recently established a new and flourishing Agile delivery team who are responsible in the development of innovative products and the delivery of excellence and continuous service improvement.
This UI role will involve a set of responsibilities that include;
* Owning the design, development and test of UI solutions across a range of technologies
* Taking the lead and influence business and technical stakeholders to continually improve on products, solutions, tools and processes whilst driving up quality and reducing costs.
* Working across multiple software engineering platforms, frameworks and tools to deliver innovative solutions.
* Continually look to expand knowledge in new technology areas.
* Apply agile software delivery practices, such as test-driven development, continuous integration/delivery, pair programming etc.
* Using your interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills to bridge between the silos and bring different teams together to work towards a common goal
So, if you have experience in the following; solid Front End development, delivering projects in Agile environments utilising core cloud technologies, using RESTful APIs to integrate with and retrieve data from back-end services, developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions, testing frameworks and tools like Mocha , Automation tools like Grunt/Gulp, working experience of AWS and have used Angular, (React preferred), then this is the role for you!
£Comp + great benefits.
If applying, you will ideally have 4-5 years’ experience and can evidence the front-ends you have built and the ability to integrate with the back-end and databases (ideally using API’s).
If you are interested and would like to discuss the role in more detail, get in touch on 01892 55 33 78 to speak to one of our expert consultants
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.