UAT Test Analyst – based in City of London (Hybrid Working)
Paying up to £50,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits including 2 different pension schemes, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Salary Life Assurance, Income Protection, 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 days), Season Ticket Loan and Bonus
A market leading and established investment management firm in the City of London is looking to appoint a UAT Test Analyst in their growing team. You will work as one of a team tasked to ensure project deliveries match requirements and meet business expectations of the delivery. This will involve both managing SME testing and autonomous test activities.
* Conduct detailed test preparation through the creation of test scenarios, scripts and cases using industry best practice techniques.
* Impact assess planned deliveries across all functional areas to establish suitable test coverage and regression implications.
* Develop and maintain test scripts, conditions and supporting data.
* Execution of tests.
* Provide management and support during business SME testing.
* Liaison with managers/team SMEs of functional areas to ensure tests are in-line with current business practices.
* Working with 3rd party software suppliers when necessary.
* Maintenance of test management reporting and control tools.
* Report progress against plans, identify and track issues, ensure any changes are properly communicated.
* Provide guidance in test principles, techniques and tools to other team members.
* Build an effective working relationship across office locations; this will require occasional travel to other offices.
* Occasional support outside of office hours during release implementation.
* Being pre-emptive in recommendations for SDLC process improvements.
* Defect management and triage.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Knowledge and experience of the end-to-end system development process.
* Practical experience of testing approaches and tools.
* Able to propose potential solutions to business/systems issues and achieve outcomes acceptable to all parties.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong self-discipline in autonomous working.
* Experience of working on significant, time-critical systems implementations is required.
* Proven track record of playing a significant role in successfully delivering projects.
* Experience in financial services or the investment management industry is essential.
* Good knowledge of component parts of the SDLC.
* Experience of managing testing in a dynamic development environment.
* SQL skills are desirable.
If you have the required skills and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting challenge then please apply now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.