WCBS is a trusted supplier of leading school MIS and finance software, providing integrated solutions to the independent and international education sector for over 35 years. Trusted by hundreds of schools, in more than 40 countries, WCBS provides exceptional customer service and a portfolio of tailored solutions designed to support the admissions, academic, administrative and finance departments.
Through utilising the cloud-based or on-premise products that WCBS has to offer, schools can access, organise, manage and share information quickly and accurately. This saves valuable teaching and administrative time, so that schools can concentrate on what is important – developing strategies for success whilst delivering outstanding education.
As a Training Consultant, your role will be to deliver training to customers on our product suite, both remotely and on location. Therefore, this role involves extensive UK travel, and occasional international travel. Your key responsibilities will be:
* Implementing WCBS solutions to new and existing client sites
* Delivering training and consultancy on all aspects of the software product set, both in the UK and internationally
* Recommending process improvements for clients to ensure they maximise the benefits of their solutions
* Delivering implementations following the prescribed methodology under the direction of a project manager or as a self-managed project
* Assisting project managers with the scoping and documentation of new projects
* Proactively assisting in the management of client implementations to support the project manager to ensure that they operate to time and budget and are successful
* Creating and delivering training workshops and seminars
* Developing deep product understanding and effective training plans
* Remaining up to date with software and legislative changes
* Creating multi-media resources to support training delivery
* Identifying additional sales and/or upgrade opportunities, and liaising with the account managers to ensure that the clients' needs are met
To be considered for this role, you are required to have:
* Previous experience in a consultancy /training /implementation role
* Previous experience of working for a software organisation
* Experience with Payroll systems and practices
* A willingness to travel extensively within the UK and globally
* Ability to work on own initiative with minimal direct management
* Good working knowledge of MS Office
* A clean full UK driving licence
It is also beneficial if you have:
* Knowledge of or experience with HR systems and practices
* Knowledge of or experience with financial accounting systems
* Knowledge of accountancy practices, and financial reporting (preferably via ODBC connections to Excel)
* Experience of or experience working in the education sector
* Experience with Access Payroll / Selima Payroll
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week (8.45 to 17.15 Monday to Friday inclusive. Some weekends may be required for travel when visiting international customers)
Location: UK. Our head office is based in Glastonbury, and the successful candidate will be required to visit the office as and when required. The role requires extensive UK travel, with the majority of locations being South-West based.
Annual Leave: 25 day per annum plus UK bank holidays.
Benefits: Car allowance, pension, health care, bonus scheme, birthday leave, pay rewards
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.