Our client who are a leading digital transformation consultancy are seeking the skills of an experienced Training Consultant to kick start their new journey through Digital Training.
You’ll play an integral part in assisting with the highest level of success of their customers’ using their innovative products. You’ll be responsible for creating and providing great quality training solutions, development and consultancy services of the highest professional standard.
* Current knowledge of cutting edge and leading training and development practices and methodologies
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite
* Proficiency with CAD software
* Basic understanding or experience in one or more of the following areas would be desirable, although not essential:
* Knowledge of Workforce Management or payroll software
* Experience with Cloud and Mobile Hardware training
* Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
* Delivering innovative training to customers
* Be passionate about aiding the customer’s success with using the company’s products.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport fast.
* Driven and curious to understand and add to the bigger picture.
* Willingness to continuously develop your own knowledge and skills and share knowledge with colleagues for the benefit of customers and the organisation.
In addition, you will work with the Training Team to develop the Training and Development strategy to support the delivery of outstanding services to the customer.
If this role is of interest to you then please contact David Eales with an up to date CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.