Trainee Technical Support Analyst – No Experience Required
Location – Blackburn
Salary – £14,000 – £18,000 per annum DOE
ITS Resourcing are working with a growing IT Services organisation near Blackburn to source multiple Trainee Technical Support Analyst’s. You will be learning how to provide 1st line incident management to external customers, primarily over the phone & using remote desktop services.
This is an exciting opportunity to get on-board with a growing organisation, where plenty of progression and learning will be on offer. The successful candidate must have the right attitude for success and be willing to put in the required effort to achieve progression to a Technical Support Analyst within 6-9 months of being with the business.
Role responsibilities (all training will be provided)
* Provision of 1st incoming IT related issues through the organisations ticket system
* Respond to customers in a timely and professional manner
* Ensuring all relevant data is captured and ticketing system / internal CRM is fully completed
* Responsible for basic IT issues, including password resets, basic troubleshooting & updating systems/documentation
* Have a desire to develop a career within IT & have the right attitude to learn on the job
* Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
* Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude in all situations.
* Communicate effectively at all levels and present ideas clearly.
* Any previous IT qualifications will be advantageous
* Must be able to drive, due to the customers rural location
40 hours per week, Mon – Fri day work.
Salary – £14,000 – £18,000 per annum DOE – plus a fantastic learning/progression opportunity, working across industry leading tech. Easily able to increase earning significantly within 6-12 months
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.