Trainee Project Delivery Manager
* Do you have an analytical mind or are you a graduate looking for the next step in your career?
* Have you worked in one or two different jobs but still haven’t found the right path?
* Do you live in or near to Bedford, Bedfordshire UK?
At Aeromark we prefer to grow our own talent and so offer great career paths for those who want to develop their skills and experience.
We design, build and deliver optimised and configurable web-based Software as a Service (SaaS) Service Management solutions to our customers which enable them to drive efficiency, improve visibility of work being carried out and deliver great customer service.
We pride ourselves and are recognised by our customers for being extremely good at what we do, with a great reputation for innovation and quality. Our reputation has been built and is maintained by a fantastic team of people performing many different roles, all making their own distinct contributions to ensure we deliver the perfect solutions for our customers.
We are growing our Project Delivery team which is responsible for designing, building, deploying, and supporting our solutions to our growing number of customers. Working in our Project Delivery team, you will play a very important role supporting the wider team and our customers, typically you will:
* Learn how to understand complex business issues and propose solutions using our advanced software to solve these problems
* Learn how to manage projects and communication with all stakeholders
* Work with and learn from our experts about how to configure, build and test software that meets exacting standards for cyber security and data integrity
* Work on real customer problems across the full development life-cycle
* Building your skills to enable you to progress
……..and much more
You are likely to be:
* A graduate or have strong academic GCSE & A-level results (grades A-B or 6-9 in STEM subjects)
* Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
* A great communicator
* Flexible in your approach and have high personal standards
* The ability work well when the pressure is on
* A passion for problem solving and using technology to making things work better.
You might also have:
* Curiosity, always looking to innovate and experiment with something new
* The ability to understand, evaluate and learn quickly
* A ‘get your hands dirty’ mindset
You'll feel comfortable working in a busy team, be enthusiastic and very focussed on delivering great service and support to our customers and of course you'll have excellent written and spoken English
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.