Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant – Worthing HQ – up to £25k basic DOE + Uncapped excellent commission scheme
*We are keen to speak with candidates from a sales environment who are interested in getting into Recruitment*
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team working with our candidates and clients in the South East of England with the view of expanding this to the rest of the U.K and Europe over the next 12 months. You will have a strong desire to learn the Recruitment industry and have a talent in developing relationships with everyone and enjoy the the life of a salesperson and helping people. We will train you on working with both clients and candidates and becoming a specialist technical Recruiter. We pride ourselves on our industry and technology knowledge and we want you to do so too.
Our recruitment service is based on a quality and a consultative approach, and we would like you to share this passion for success. We will give you training on your technology niche and our services and along with our industry leading IT database, this will give you all the tools you need to be a successful recruiter who can give your clients and candidates an exceptional service.
Your role will be to:
* Work with our existing clients in your technical niche to provide a first class recruitment service.
* Develop relationships with candidates for long term success based on excellent customer service.
* Actively map out networks and resource candidates for vacancies in the IT niche you recruit for.
* Search proactively for candidates by using a number of media sources such as our Recruitment Database, LinkedIn, IT Forums or Job boards.
* Analyse and match client requirements with suitable candidates
* Build close and long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates by providing excellent customer service.
* Actively participate in technical networking groups relevant to your niche.
* Manage the recruitment process with clients and candidates for CV submissions, CV feedback, candidate interviews and the negotiation of job offers.
Your skills and experience:
* 6 months+ Sales background (ideally in B2B or B2C sales) and an interest in the IT Recruitment sector, which is one of the most lucrative in the whole recruitment industry.
* Confident working remote and willing to travel to our office in Worthing a few times a week. We are a team-work focused company and like to work collaboratively.
* The ability to build excellent professional relationships with people.
* You enjoy and are proud of doing a good job, well done.
* Self-motivated to be successful and you want to be the best at what you do.
Stratospherec are a specialist IT Recruitment company working with technology companies in the UK to find them the best IT talent in the industry. We are focused upon recruiting for the new exciting web technologies that are driving the IT Industry in the 21st Century. Based either remotely or in lovely, hi-tech offices in Worthing, Stratospherec provides truly innovative, bespoke recruitment solutions to our clients – if working remotely, we do ask you can travel to our office on occasions.
Our passion for technology means we are able to provide an unrivalled recruitment experience. Our consultants get extensive training to gain a deep technical knowledge and understanding of the IT technologies we recruit for. We are committed to providing outstanding levels of care, time and attention to all our candidates and clients alike. Our commitment to technology means we also organise and run networking groups for IT professionals such as the Monthly Brighton Web Development Meetup.
We offer an excellent commission scheme with no threshold or capped earnings, so you will always get rewarded for your success. We also offer extensive training and mentoring to help you develop a great IT recruitment career.
Please get in touch to discover how you can become part of one of the most exciting IT recruitment teams in the South of England
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.